HP has released the latest version of UFT (Unified Functional Testing) – 12.53. The trial/licensed version of this software is available for download now.
Here are the step-by-step instructions to download and install UFT 12.53
- Go to UFT 12.53 download location
- Click on “Download Now” button
- Fill your details and click “Sign Up” button –
- Next verify your email.
- After verification, login to account
- Click ‘More Products’ option and choose ‘Unified Functional Testing (UFT)’ from the list in you account.
- Select option ‘Start your free trial’ and click next button.
- From two option of download select a full installation package.
- UFT 12.53 is less than 1 GB in size. It may take around an hour to download.
- Once downloaded, you will get a zip file
- Now you need to unzip the archive and the folder contents would be as shown below and execute the Setup.exe.
- Go to inside the folder of UFT and double click on setup.exe file and click the “Unified Functional Testing Setup” link
- There are many pre-requisites needed for UFT installation. One of them is .NET. You will see following pop-up for software that are required to run QTP. Click OKNote: If you do not see this screen , move to step 5
- Once installation is done, PC will be automatically rebooted
- Again click the setup file
- Install the other pre-requisites one by one after the installation will be completed, It will show following window.
NOTE: Until you see the screen above , keep running the setup.exe until all pre-requisites are installed
- Click the “Next” button, a license agreement window will appear. Click on the Accept Check box and then click next.
- Select the add-in from this screen which you want to install and Click “Next” button
- Click on “Install” button to proceed with further installation
- Installation will take some time to complete, you will see following screen
- Once the installation is done, a window will pop showing successful installation of wizard. Uncheck the box highlighted and then click finish
- Click on the UFT icon created on your desktop
- License warning window will display click the continue button
- Add in Manager pop up window will show – click on all the check box as shown in screen shot and click “OK”
- Successful completion of installation a welcome window to UFT will appear
Finally you will see the UFT start page