QuickTest window by default will have two tabs – Start page & Test
Start Page – this page is welcome page and contains 4 sections
- Process Guidance
- Recently used Files
- What’s New
Test -Enables you to create, view and modify your test.
Key Elements in the QuickTest Window
- Title Bar – Displays the name of the active document
- Menu Bar – Displays menus of QuickTest commands
- Tool Bars – Contains buttons to assist you in managing your document.
- Keyword View – Contains each step and displays the object hierarchy in a modular icon-based table.
- Expert view (Editor View) – Contains each step as a VBScript line. In object-based steps the VBScript line defines the object hierarchy.
- Status Bar – Displays the status of the QuickTest application and other relevant information. you can show or hide the panes like Active Screen, Data Table.